Monday, May 19, 2014

It begins…again!

It has been a long time since I've posted.  Long story short - I sought counseling to help me deal with some of the issues I was having with life.  What I came away from that time period knowing is that blaming God was a copout.  In reality, I was upset because I lost control, or at least perceived that I had lost control.  So, I've had to ask myself, "What can I control? And have I just let go of that too?"  What I found out is that I've stopped praying; I've stopped reading; I've stopped listening; I've allowed myself to get angry of silly things; I've eaten lots; I've become lazy; I've lost faith; I've let me go.  Well, I'm turning a corner.  I'm daily striving to do the things that I can control, and not to sweat the things that I can't. 
With that in mind I bring you the first of many new posts.  I'll let the video explain it all. 

Trying to be better,
BK

3 comments:

  1. Love your honesty! Hoping to join you on a journey of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a daily struggle for me as well... please know that when ruts run deep you can still get out of them (this from a guy on serious meds). sending you a big hug-

    ReplyDelete